Our experienced transport consultants can help support your scheme through the planning process. Our staff have significant local and national experience of projects of all sizes and types for both public and private sector clients, and are able to assist on transport planning and policy issues, traffic engineering, and sustainable travel planning projects.
We can advise on the feasibility and practicality of options, providing innovative solutions where possible. We have developed excellent relationships with local highway and planning authorities, and have extensive experience in the following key areas:
- Scoping communications and negotiations with both highway and planning authorities;
- Preparation of detailed Transport Assessments and Transport Statements;
- Sustainable Travel Planning projects, including the promotion and marketing of a range of ‘Smarter Choices’ initiatives;
- Preparation of Interim, Framework, and Full Travel Plans,
- Preparation of Travel Information Plans;
- Traffic engineering – including junction analysis, vehicle swept path analysis, and visibility splays;
- Co-ordination of traffic and speed surveys;
- Road Safety Audits; and
- Parking and public transport studies.
Luke Fairall will be pleased to discuss your requirements further.