We are currently looking to strengthen our Transport Planning team with the recruitment of an enthusiastic experienced Transport Planner to join our successful Transport Planning/Highway Engineering team working on a wide range of interesting projects.
Applicants will be given training to assist with their professional development, however the successful candidate is expected to have at least 2-3 years’ experience working within the development sector. Experience should ideally include the following:
- Preparation of Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, and Travel Plans.
- Experience of TRICS, TEMPRO, ARCADY, PICADY.
- Involvement in organising traffic counts, speed surveys, parking surveys etc.
- Knowledge of current policy and standards.
- Knowledge of highway engineering areas such as visibility splays, parking standards etc.
- Experience of working with local highway authorities.
Ability to use CAD / AUTOTRACK would be advantageous, as would experience of project management/client interfacing.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Scholes